Hi! In my previous posts i introduced you some apps to plan your budget. Today i am back with some best apps which acts as your wallet. Lets go in detail.
Why should we use apps to replace our Wallets?
- Wallet can be lost but not apps unless until you lost your mobile.
- Need not to spend money on purchasing wallets.
- Over come worry of forgetting wallets.
- Easy to carry and flexible and scalable to maintain.
10 Free Apps
Key Features of Paytm
- “Scan a QR code” or “Slide to Pay” to transfer money to other Wallet.
- Transfer money from paytm to bank account.
- Ping your friends to pay you back for bus tickets.
- Every time you do transaction, transaction info changes to chat conversation.
- Great Security for your credit/debit card.
- Great discounts on restaurants and some deals.
Key Features of My Wallet
- Add accounts with initial balance and color coded.
- Add income and expenses.
- Add bills receipts and set remainder.
- Pie and line graph report.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Set password to protect data.
Key Features of Oxigen Wallet
- We can use for recharges and shopping.
- Transfer money to any mobile and any network in India.
- Merchant payment is available.
- Send money via social media and also social login.
- Refer a friend, Instance payment and void acceptance.
- Certified by RBI( Reserve Bank of India).